All submitted book chapters will be published under the title of "Innovations and Technologies in Engineering". The publisher will be Eğitim Yayınevi. The publisher's international publication information can be found at https://www.egitimyayinevi.com/uluslararasi-yayin-bilgisi.
The manuscripts should be written in A4 (210×297 mm) page size, 12 points, single line spacing, "Times New Roman" font, and "top-bottom-right-left 2 cm" page spacing. The work should be at least 10 and a maximum of 20 pages; IEEE style should be adopted in references, bibliography, footnotes, figures, and graphic templates, and "abstract should not be written". The author's name(s), title(s), institution(s), and ORCID ID(s) must be added as footnotes to the first page of the work.
Publishing Process and Date
Publication of the book will be done on December 25, 2022, and a PDF version can be downloaded from the web address http://egitimyayinevi.com.
Sending of the Book Chapter
Book chapters should be uploaded to the ICENTE'22 system as the article type "Book Chapter". In addition, the authors will be requested to send the following files to the "email@example.com" e-mail address.
1. Book Chapter Study
- It should be prepared as a Word document inline with the provided format and in accordance with the language spelling rules.
2. Publication Information Form
- Each field of the form must be filled in completely.
Click to download Publication Information Form
3. Plagiarism Report
- The similarity rate must have a maximum of 20%, excluding references. Please use one of the reports of “Turnitin”, “Ithenticate”, “intihal.net” services.
4. Contract Form
- It should be printed out, filled in, signed with wet signature, and scanned. Please upload the scanned file in one of the JPEG, PNG, or PDF formats.
Click to download the Contract Form
Copyright © 2022 - ICENTE